[gps-talkusers] using the internal reciever in windows phone

  • From: "Andrew Head" <athead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:39:20 +1100

Hi all,

I have recently lost the external receiver I use with mobile geo. I am
currently using another external receiver but found it isn't as good, even
though it is along the same make similar to the receiver that came with the
mobile geo phone. Just wondering for the time being, how do I switch back to
using the phone's internal receiver and how do I know for sure if the
internal receiver is being used?

Many thanks for any help,

Happy Christmas,

God bles,