[gps-talkusers] Podcast of Polar Vision Team interview posted!

  • From: "Kim Casey" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:28:20 -0800

Sendero is pleased to provide a Sendero Adventure GPS unit consisting of an
HTC handset and Mobile Geo to the Polar Vision adventure team so their
visually impaired leader could take his turn leading the group. As you will
hear on the podcast of our satellite phone call with them, using a phone
with thick gloves is a challenge but doable. We also realized the importance
of some off-road features available on our other Sendero products, not
available on Geo, such as directions by degrees and multiple repeat. The
small size however was of greatest importance on this 600 mile trek across
ice to the South Pole. Hats off to the Polar Vision team.

Listen to the podcast at:
http://senderogroup.com/social_media/rss/podcast.htm

Learn more about Polar Vision at: http://www.polar-vision.org/