[gps-talkusers] tried my glo with my apex

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:36:59 +0000

Hi all
Well I have just paired the new Garmin glo with my apex and amazingly it connected.
thanks to Mike and the sendero team for the info.
strangely it did not do a re set on the apex.
when you change to another gps receiver you must first go in to no gps in the sendero then ask it to connect to a blue tooth device then it changes no difficulty at all.
the sof the receiver is very good indeed.
so now I can use the new one with my iphone.
again a big thanks to Mike and the team for the info.
now I need a case with a clip on it.
I did order the case for the glo from amazon and it's rubbish.
it would be better in Grace's mouth.
thanks then.
ensativity

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.