[gps-talkusers] tom tom iphone app

  • From: Mike Arrigo <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:16:08 -0500

Hello everyone, well I went ahead and got the tom tom iphone app, and,
actually, it's quite accessible, I would say just about as accesssible as
navigon, but I'm having one major problem. Once I find a place to navigate to
and select it, I see a description of that place. There is an unlabeled button
on this screen that, when selected, provides a details screen about that
particular place. However, what do I need to do to begin the navigation to that
location, or is that just automatic? There seems to be no item that I can
select to start navigating or to create the root, unless this is an element
that voice over can't see, although I've heard of other blind people using this
app, so it must be possible to create the root. Thanks for any info.To change
your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation mode):