[gps-talkusers] Re: the sportrack

  • From: Mary Ellen Earls <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:52:15 -0400

Mike!
I think I broke something in the  rechargable  batteries which make up the
battery pack when I knocked it out of the clip and it fell on the floor. Where
can you find those kinds of batteries? THere is nothing wrong with the receiver
itself or the battery holder because the delorme works fine both when I put 4
tripple A. batteries in it and when I plug it in but I can't get it to work
with the rechargable batteries?
Thanks in advance.