[gps-talkusers] Re: the sportrack

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:21:08 -0700

John,

FYI, the Sportrak is aalso made by Magellan. It may be more accurate when
its WAAS ability is available. This caries a lot and the EGNOS version of
WAAS isn't operational on your side of the pond yet.

We do still have some Sportrak receivers if someone really wants one. We
recommend the Earthmate primarily because it acquires faster, its small
size and its built in rechargeable batteries.

>Hi all Does anyone use a sportrack receiver with the braille note. is it
>more accurate than the magellon? thanks.

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Now distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T
tactile watch and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(530) 757-6800, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West