[gps-talkusers] still no spoken feedback on user pois

  • From: Michael Weaver <weavermicha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 00:55:43 +0100

For some reason I am still not getting spoken feedback when I reach one
that I have marked such as a speed camera which is one of the important
landmarks I come across when I am on the way to the Hospice where I do
voluntary work.
I have look around off as I don't want to know what is behind me when I
am walking.
I am puzzled why the first version of GPS spoke user pois but my version
2010 isn't.