[gps-talkusers] railleNote/VoiceNote GPS

  • From: "Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:22:47 +0300

Hi all,
    I'm resending this e-mail for new subscribers to the list beside saying
that the highest price I got till now is $800. The details are below. if you
are interested, please reply off list.

-----  -----

Hi all,
     I'm a BrailleNote user for a year and a half, and A GPS user for 3
months. I'm quite satisfied by using both, the BrailleNote and the GPS. I
became more independent since I used the GPS. Before using the BN GPS, I
used to ask people where is that restaurant, bus stop etc. But Now with
the BN GPS, I seldom ask anyone Even when I'm traveling to another City
or State.

     I'm leaving the States for 16 months , so I find it worthless to keep
the BN GPS with me. Since the GPS would not work for me during the 16
months, I decided to sell it, and definitely I'll get another one when I
come back to the States.

 - My GPS is version 3 with a 256MB card (it works with both the BN and VN
version 5.1 and below). If someone is going to update his/her BN/VN to
6.1, He/she needs to update the GPS to V 3.1.

Please contact me off the list with your best offer or for details.

"Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>