[gps-talkusers] Re: railleNote/VoiceNote GPS

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:07:33 -0400

hi, i tried to talk him out of selling and keeping it and creating his
own pois and maps but ....
if it were me, I'd take it and see what i could do, but it isn't me.
also when you are selling you need to figure out how much it's worth and
how much the new system would go for, they are already on 3.1 where
someone would need to upgrade that copy if they were running 6.1  at
that point you are almost better off buying new.
i think he said $800 was his best offer.
I'd take it and run.
--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>