[gps-talkusers] Re: question about GPS on a laptop

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:45:23 -0700

Robert,

Everyone getting this message is receiving it via FreeLists.org. No need to
do anything.

Topica is now closed and everyone on that list was moved to this one.

>Hi,
>I just got a note from Topica saying the list was closed.  Do I have to
>resubscribe?

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Now distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T
tactile watch and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(530) 757-6800, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West