[gps-talkusers] question about GPS on a laptop

  • From: Mike Gorse <mgorse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:26:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

For anyone who has used the old GPS-talk on a laptop, how did you carry
the laptop?  Did it come with a custom case of some kind?  I sometimes
walk around with my laptop using my gps program, but I wind up carrying
the laptop virtically in a canvas bag with the gps receiver wrapped around
my neck and dangling in front of me, which is kind of awkward, so I was
wondering if those of you who have done it have found a better way.

Thanks,

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
A better world is possible! http://www.kucinich.us