[gps-talkusers] Re: phones for mobile geo

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:52:55 -0700

Windows Mobile Smartphone and Pocket PC (compatible with Mobile Speak for
Pocket PC, Smartphone and Mobile Geo), Symbian (compatible with Talks,
Mobile Speak for Symbian, WayFinder Access and KNFB Mobile Reader [only
Nokia N82, 6220 Classic and N86]) and Blackberry (compatible with Orator)
all will work with AT&T. It really is great that there exist all these
different options but it does add a level of complexity to deciding what is
for you.