[gps-talkusers] Re: ois on military bases

  • From: "zach, the milk drinker" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:07:20 -0600

In Alamogordo, NM I was working at Holumon A F B. There were only 5 points listed: Reserve recruiting, the switchboard, the golf course, and 2 others that I cannot remember. The BX numbers were listed. Activities on the BX included Wells Fargo, a couple shops and a couple restaurants.

Zach (home from the AFB now)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>