[gps-talkusers] Re: gps saga

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:41:13 -0800

Rita,

If you are looking for some preparation material for yourself before you are
able to get your GPS up and running. You can check out the information under
the downloads page on www.senderogroup.com. You can listen to the mp3 tutorials
that both Mike and Chris have done, read the manual for your particular style
of keyboard, read about the changes between version 3.3, read about the Holux,
and just give a virtual cruise through the Sendero website for other appealing
information. Also, if you wish you can drop on by the chat sessions every
Sunday, and ask questions on this list.

Kevin