[gps-talkusers] good old gps

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers-freelists.org" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:18:52 +0100

Hi Mike Grate to know you are in London and enjoying the gps. I was really
stuck to-day but I put the gps on and it sorted me out. I was in a small
place called Wentworth so now I have put a poi at the person's house so
when I go again all will be better. Hope you have a good Sight village.
With such a vercatile gps system I think it will score with many people. I
am really certain that the commercial gps systems are not too good for the
blind as they are so visual. hopefully I can see a braille note pk I am
wondering about the size maybe half the size of the braille note. it would
make a real difference as I carry a big tuning bag about. all the best.