[gps-talkusers] for sale

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 05:52:57 -0500

A friend of mine, asked me to help sell her braillenote PK. It comes with Sendero 4.2 installed, their is one upgrade available. it has a bluetooth receiver, and a nice case. I am not sure which version of keysoft is installed on it, but can check. Asking price $2,300 negotiable. Please write me off list if you are interested. Their is a reasonable transfer fee for the Sendero license, my memory says $75.00, but don't hold me to that. To get my address, open the message, right click, go up to properties, open that and under details you will find it. I am not writing it in my message, because spam hunters look for that information, and all of a sudden you are getting Nigerian Prince e-mails and I don't know what all!

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor
http://senderogroup.com/email.htm

â??unsubscribeâ?? in the Subject.