[gps-talkusers] after 7 years, back in Dublin

  • From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 00:15:09 +0100

I had the pleasure today of presenting to the National Council of the Blind
in Dublind Ireland. I can't believe it has been 7 years since the Sendero
WayFun event in Ireland and Scotland. I have just read over the WayFun Blog
for this event which you can find by searching WayFun on the Sendero site.

It is fun to run across user points we created back in 2004. I actually have
points here going back to 1995. The oldest pub in Dublin is still the oldest
pub, the Brazenhead. I couldn't find the Zozimus walking tour. The people
are still lively and friendly.

It has been such a treat to navigate from a completely different hotel with
only sighted assistance when reaching that final frustrating fifty feet. I
have been to meetings, restaurant and tour locations through the use of the
PK GPS and Sendero Maps.

Pretty darn amazing.

Mike

Michael May, CEO Sendero Group
Developers of accessible GPS and distributors of technology for the blind

Phone: 888-757-6810, extension 101
Email: MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendero web: http://www.senderogroup.com
General GPS Web: http://www.AccessibleGPS.com
Mike May Personal: http://www.CrashingThrough.com

Address: 1857 Glenmark Way, Roseville, CA 95747