[gps-talkusers] adding text file contents to poi

  • From: Mike <mikesch2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:22:12 -0400

Hi all, sorry about the errors in the subject.
I'm having problem adding text file contents to poi that I created. After I name the poi and wrote the detail, I pressed f and was prompt to name the file. It said that the document does not exist, and I pressed y to create the file. After it asked me to rename the associated file, the operation was canceled whether or not I rename the file. So I could not add the text file. Is there something I missed.