[gps-talkusers] Re: adding tchxt fi'e contents to poi

  • From: Mike <mikesch2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:24:50 -0400

Thanks, Chris.  I'll give it a try.

From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:21:12 -0400
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: adding tchxt fi'e contents to poi

Hi,
the Keyword text file needs to be created before you create the
POI.
You are just attaching a pre existing file when you create the
poi.
Chris
On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:07:48 -0400, Mike <mikesch2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all, I'm having problem adding text file contents to poi that
I created.  After I name the poi and wrote the detail, I pressed
f and was prompt to name the file.  It said that the document
does not exist, and I pressed y to create the file.  After it
asked me to rename the associated file, the operation was
canceled whether or not I rename the file.  So I could not add
the text file.  Is there something I missed.

signature database 3021 (20080412) __________

http://www.eset.com