[gps-talkusers] Re: Using gps with BrailleNote mPOWER In College campus

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:25:05 -0400

Hi,
it can be done.
you may wish to review the chapter in the manual re: manual route
creation.
You can also get a lot of use out of User POI's.
Chris
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:51:03 -0700, "Jose Lomeli"
<jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello; Listers, I have a question. Is it possible to use the gps in a college
>campus? How would I accomplish this? Please write back.
>Jose Lomeli
>Email:
>jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Website:
>http://joselomeli93.blind-planet.com
>Subscribe to my mailing list by sending an email to.
>blind_technologies-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>JAWS For Windows 8.0 user.
>Windows XP Home User.
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 3346 (20080811) __________

>http://www.eset.com
Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID
Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx