[gps-talkusers] Re: This is a test

  • From: Peggy Kern <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:46:44 -0700

Yep, we're here, eagerly awaiting any news you have about when GPS 3 might
be released.  <grin>  It's funny how this list goes in spurts, and we all
chat away about GPS, then we get quiet and scare ourselves into thinking
there's a list problem, then we start chatting again.  <smile>

Peggy <who loves this list and her GPS>

mailto:kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
MSN Messenger kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx