[gps-talkusers] Re: The Holux Has Arrived

  • From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 18:30:29 -0500

Hi Chris,

So will you acquire it<grin>?  My mPower which had just arrived last week
had to go back due to braille display issues, so I'll be a while in working
with the Holux.  I did try it out last weekend, but I'm not ready to comment
on my experiences yet until I've worked with it a while longer.
Best Regards,

Les