[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero availability in South Africa

  • From: "Jan Kleinhans" <jhkleinhans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:19:45 +0200

Hi

Thank you, I did not know this.  So, if my friend has this voice sense, he
should be able to buy the sensenav for South africa then?  I still know very
little about the sendero products available, barring the sense products, and
then the braille note, I think.  Does this also include the mobile geo, used by
code factory, or which other products are available?

Thank you kindly for replying so promptly to this.

Jan Kleinhans