[gps-talkusers] Re: Request

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 16:23:53 -0700

RI? Is that the agency's name or is this the state and what is the name of
your transit agency.
Have you looked at the links I provided to see if you bus transit agency is
listed?

Here is the link again:
http://www.gtfs-data-exchange.com/agencies/bylocation

I don't see anything for Rode Island, so I am not sure if we can help you.
Thanks.

Charles LaPierre, CTO
Sendero Group LLC