[gps-talkusers] Points of Interest

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:56:56 -0600

Dear GPS Users,

I have found when marking points of interest that contain either a letter or
word followed by a number there is a space seperating the letter or word
between the number. I have found this when writing  items in grade 2, but when
I switch to computer braille, it appears as exactly as I write it. For example,
if I write c23, it will appear as c 23 in grade 2 and c23 in computer braille.
I find it a bit odd that it will alternate between having a space and not
having a space, when I still have my prefered reading grade still set at grade
2.

I am not sure if anyone aelse has noticed this, but I thought I tossed this out
there.

Kevin