[gps-talkusers] Points of Interest

  • From: "Hyde, David W." <david.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:20:18 -0500

Now here's something interesting.  There are no points of interest in
Wisconsin.  Now I know that won't surprise some of you, but it does
those of us who live here.  Is there a way that I can (a) make sure the
system is pointing to the right folder?  (b) figure out why the state
has become uninteresting to even satellites, and (c) avoid future
problems like this?  I'd really be unhappy if we were to lose, say
Chicago, or perhaps southern California.

FYI, using the 3.3, and in virtual mode setting up a trip.  Thanks.  Now
I'd understand this if I was say in Wyoming.