[gps-talkusers] Re: Please respond

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:39:24 -0700

Sorry if I don't respond immediately to every question. Sometimes I wait to
see if a user will provide an answer so you aren't hearing everything from
me. Sometimes I am on the road and don't check email for many hours.

In the case of this question about Canadian maps, I wanted to speak with
VisuAide before responding as they are the master distributor for the
BrailleNote GPS in Canada.

As Doug indicates, the suggested list price is $1299 USD. The currency
converter he used calculates that to be 1,705.65 Canadian dollars. That
should be pretty close to the price Visuaide charges. We'll have an
official announcement about this in the near future.

If I don't respond immediately, I am looking for the answer or waiting for
someone else to respond.