[gps-talkusers] Please respond

  • From: Todd Patkus <tpatkus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:25:56 GMT

Charles and Mike,

I asked you a question a few nights ago after I read Doug's posting which you
yourselves never replied!  I asked y'all to please tell me the price for the
Canadian version both in Canadian and in US dollars, but you never spoke up!
Please do reply to the question posted a few nights ago.

I have noticed that you both are not very responsive.  Yes, you have done the
same thing even to Peggy that she repeated herself just as me now!  So, I
strongly encourage you both to please be more responsive, not act as if you
were laying low.  Something you need to think seriously about.  Speak up!

Thank you.

Toddd