[gps-talkusers] PS MANUAL

  • From: Diane Garrett <dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GPS List <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:08:22 -0600

Hi, Everyone!

I have finished reading the Sendero Group GPS manual, and I am very impressed by it.

I enjoyed seeing all the commands for the system, and I hope I will be able to remember all of them when I get my system. The manual was written much better than the Trekker manual in my opinion. And, it was much easier to understand.

I am definitely opting for the BrailleNote GPS for all its features and ease of use. It may be bigger than the Trekker, but it has so much more to offer than the smaller system. Thanks to Michael May and his staff for making such a wonderful product for everyone to use!

Diane Garrett/Leader Yetta
Email Address: dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home Phone: (918) 664-5731