[gps-talkusers] Re: PEAKER FOR THE BN

  • From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:43:21 -0800

Diane,

Besides the Radio Shack speaker, there is a more expensive option to have a
Bluetooth wireless speaker. You need a Bluetooth dongle for the BN and then
something like the Motorola HF810 or similar speaker. That will run you over
$100 versus $12 or so for the wired Radio Shack speaker. We list some of these
products we don't sell under a link called cool Non Sendero products.