[gps-talkusers] Re: PEAKER FOR THE BN

  • From: "Philip Hall" <phall-eml1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:52:46 -0500

Hi Diane, the radio shack mini amplified battery powered speaker is a very nice speaker.

executive products makes a nice leather case for the speaker.
the radio shack catalog number is
2771008-c
I paid about $11.99 for it.

I missed the message about using a strap to keep the cover partially closed. what kind of strap was mentioned, or what have you used?

Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane Garrett" <dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>