[gps-talkusers] Re: OT peggy when are you leaving for NYC

  • From: Peggy Kern <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:06:53 -0700

Hi, Vinny.  I'm using the Sportrak receiver.  The cool thing about this trip is
that I'm learning which streets in New York go which way, so even when I'm not
using the receiver, I know from virtual mode how things are laid out.  A few
years ago when I was here, I just walked around and didn't know anything about
the area, except when we left one location and when we got to the next o.  It's
so much more rewarding to have an idea of the lay of the land.  (grin)

Peggy