[gps-talkusers] Re: New to list

  • From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:32:15 -0500

Did you try exercising the battery?  I don't know if that would help with your
situation but it's worth a shot.

I don't know if it is supported in the PK, but O-Chord for options; I-Chord
for support menu; then with the unit plugged into the mains, R for battery
recalibration.  If that doesn't work in the pk, I know at least you can get a
battery voltage reading with V.