[gps-talkusers] Re: New to list

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 15:14:32 -0600

Tony,

Welcome to the GPS-Talks Users list, where anything GPS related is discussed.
The GPS system that is mainly discussed here is the Sendero GPS, which runs on
three different platforms, the Braille/VoiceNote, Braille/Voice Sense and
Windows Mobile devices.

SO, you could have not joined a more relevant list.

Could you provide us with the address that you arre trying to find with as much
information possible?

There are a variety of members ranging from novice users, perficient users,
advanced users, power users, beta testers, alpha testers and the CEO and CTO
are both on this list as well! And, there are potential users.

Thanks,

Kevin
Produced on a Nokia N82