[gps-talkusers] Re: Lost Help Menu

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 09:09:56 -0500

Hello,
Could you give me more information, have you done any resets lately? try
a plane reset and let me know what happens.
I just tried with no cards in my mPower and I get help messages.  I
don't think where the card is in the mPower would make any difference as
far as getting help.

Now can you receive any other help messages such as in the main menu?
Chris

--
Chris G <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>