[gps-talkusers] Re: July 31 patch

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:12:11 -0700

Hi and thanks Mike, I got my 4.0 software and was told I did not have to
install the patch if I received the program after July23 which I did.
I Was surprised to see the July 31 date on this latest patch so decided to
download and install which I successfully did.  Thanks for a great bunch of
work on this program on the part of a lot of really dedicated folks!  Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>