[gps-talkusers] Re: still no maps

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 04:21:17 -0500

Hi Charles
I took my compact flash card out of the card reader and reinserted it. My slot on the bn that holds compact flash cards is messed up. I followed the steps you suggested. Now it says one map loaded which is it should be. Will I need to go through this procedure every time I want to use my gps?I have 4.0 but I haven't loaded it yet.
Thanks lots.
Rita
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>