[gps-talkusers] Re: IBlue receiver

  • From: Vicky Collins <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 09:51:01 -0400

Likely one of the "benefits" of not buying directly from Sendero.  When I
purchased that used PK and GPS I spoke of earlier on the list, I didn't get a
wall charger with the receiver, either.  And, upon my asking, I was told that
the receiver has a USB port, and thus one can charge the unit with a regular
USB cable hooked up to their PC.