[gps-talkusers] Re: IBlue receiver

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 09:56:38 -0400

Also, if you have an older charger from the m-1000 or holux GPSlim 236
you can use that with the iBlue.

On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 09:51:01 -0400
Vicky Collins <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Likely one of the "benefits" of not buying directly from Sendero.  When I
> purchased that used PK and GPS I spoke of earlier on the list, I didn't get a
> wall charger with the receiver, either.  And, upon my asking, I was told that
> the receiver has a USB port, and thus one can charge the unit with a regular
> USB cable hooked up to their PC.

Sendero Group
Distributors and developers of Sendero GPS for 5 platforms,
BrailleNote, BrailleSense, Pac Mate, Windows PC and Mobile Geo for
Windows phones. Also, distributing Trekker Breeze, Victor Stream,
KNFB Reader Mobile, Talks, Mobile Speak, Miniguide and ID Mate.