[gps-talkusers] Re: Hybrid cars:

  • From: "RPrevatte" <rprevatte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:12:36 -0500

Sissy and I almost got hit like that by a golf cart one time.  She too stopped
  but the thing had knobby tires and I herd them as well.  I was just about to
scold her when I herd the things.  That thing was doing about 35 miles and
hour.  I know that because my sister has one and GPs says how fast we were
going.----- Original Message -----