[gps-talkusers] How do you load maps for more than one state?

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 06:52:10 -0700

Ok guys, here is myzinger question of the day. How do you load maps for more
than one state? My example, I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and the airport I am
leaving from next Tuesday is outside of Florence, Kentucky. How do I load
the maps to create a route from my house to Cincinnati North airport?
I tried using the slash between both states to no avail then Idid it again
witha backslash between the 2 states and still no go. Do I have to create a
folder on the flash drive or how is this done?
I keep hearing you can put up to 12 mapsin a folder but how do you set this
up?
Thanks in advance.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.