[gps-talkusers] Help with Reporting to Tele Atlas

  • From: Joleen <cjferg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:47:04 -0700

Hi All,

I tried going to the link for Tele Atlas. It didn't work from my BN but I was able to access it from my computer.

I visited several links, but I could not discover how to report to them.

If anyone has had experience in doing this, could you please describe what steps to follow and what type of information is needed for the report. For example, do they need latitude and longitude information.

Thanks for any help.

Perhaps this could be a future chat topic. Perhaps we could hear what happens when reporting changes or errors and this would give us courage to try it.

Forever having difficulties with internet navigation. It is just my way.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Joleen