[gps-talkusers] Re: External mono speaker?

  • From: "PETE gurney" <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:23:23 +0100

hello jerry,

why don't you contact humanware as they sell a rechargeable mono speaker
for use with the trekker.
it has a detachable audio cable so you can connect any cable of your choice
to it providing one end has a 3.5 jack plug for plugging into the actual
speaker while the other end can have a suitable plug for connecting to
whatever equipment you want to use it with.

pete.

Thanks much.  I'll go looking.