[gps-talkusers] Re: Exception??

  • From: "David" <shotgun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:20:46 -0700

Leslie, I am not an expert but the two things I noticed are that:
1, you do not need to perform a reset after installing maps.
2, I have found that I run into problems if I do resets without removing my storage card. I believe that if you do a standard reset, c3+c4, at this point, you should be fine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie Peterson" <lesliepeterson@xxxxxxxx>