[gps-talkusers] Re: EXPLORE MODE QUERY

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:39:16 -0700

Steve,
There are times when a street continues but there maybe a turn.  I can not
say this is the case.   If you could let me know which maps you have
installed and the latitude and longitude where the problem occurred.  I will
take a look and find out more information.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx