[gps-talkusers] Re: Can we paist

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:02:31 -0400

cool thanks!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Chao" <101130189@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:44 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Can we paist

Gian,

Yes, you are able to paste the contents of the clipboard into the GPS application. If you are using a BT style keyboard, the command is backspace with the letter v. You are able to paste information from the clipboard into the POI list, when you are in edit mode; you can paste it into a POI search string; you are able to paste the information while you are doing an address match, into either of the fields, whether that is the state, city, street name, or address number; and you are able to paste it anywhere you are able to input data. If you have a QT style keyboard, I sincereley appologize, as I am not for certain the command.

Kevin

----- Original Message ----- From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>