[gps-talkusers] Re: Discrimination Is Not Acceptable!

  • From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:20:42 -0500

Yes, if your factory gives public tours then it's a public place.

From: "Hyde, David W." <david.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: FW: [TSE-Chat] Fw: [doggie-den] Fw: Please
Show
That Discrimination Is Not Acceptable!
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:40:56 -0500

I don't know Maine law, but there is probably something on the books
requiring dog guides and their users be admitted to all public places.
This would include the brewery.  Those who were denied access should
file the complaint, not Seeing eye, or Sendero Group.  Neither Seeing
Eye, nor Sendero were discriminated against, so probably do not have
standing to file on your behalf.  Talk with the attorney general there,
a f file either individually or as a group.