[gps-talkusers] Date of the File

  • From: "Leslie Paul Peterson" <lesliepeterson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 17:12:31 -0500

Alex,  I guess I missed your message. I deleted so many emails.  Could you tell
me again.  I did check the program in the "information" but there is no date.
I remember you checked the date. Please tell me how could I find it.  I refuse
to have the patch because I wanted to see the date first before new patch. It
will help me to know it is updated.  Thank you, Leslie--  > -----Original
Message----- > From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gps-talkusers-
> bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Grabowski > Sent: Friday, August 03,
2007 2:25 PM > To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re:
where do I start >  > hi, > you can go to > www.senderogroup.com/audiotut >
this will give you the audio tutorial that you can stream. > if you just
purchased and received your 4.0 on a compact flash card > the audio tutorial
will be in a folder called 6GPS40audio Tutorial. > Hope this helps > Chris >  >
On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:34:38 -0700, you wrote: >  > >Hello, > 1>I have been on
this list for about three weeks and this is my first > time writing to it.  I
have heard a lot of great things about 4.0.  I > just got the upgrade yesterday
and my question is, how du I get > started?  I have the CD of the holux manual
which I find hard to > understand.  Where would I find a tutorial?  Thanks, >
Letter content was scanned by WinAntiVirus Pro 2007.
No threat detected.
Please visit www.winantivirus.com for more details.