[gps-talkusers] Re: Chat reminder

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:27:03 -0400

Hi,
they are.
http://www.senderogroup.com/chat

Chris
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:26:01 -0500, "Charles Couey"
<BroCharles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I may not be able to join the group this evening.  Are the sessions archived
>anywhere so that those  of us who miss them can download them to listen to
>at a later time?
>
>The Lord bless you,
>
>Charles Couey
>Preaching and Music Evangelist,
>&
>Mission Service Corps missionary
>National Consultant for Blind Ministries
>North American Mission Board
>Southern Baptist Convention
>246 Thuss Avenue
>Nashville, TN 37211
>615-331-6098 home phone
>615-400-5207 cellular phone
>BroCharles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx e-mail

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx