[gps-talkusers] Re: Chat reminder

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:33:41 -0800

Hi Marianne,
No you don't need any special microphone for the chat sessions, any mic will do. If you don't have a microphone don't let that stop you either. You can always listen to others, and even type your questions / responses by keyboard. Having a Microphone makes it just easier and faster to interact with the rest of us.

Hope to see you all in the chat room.
Charles LaPierre.

At 01:01 PM 2/17/2007, you wrote:

Hello fellow gps-ers!

I do not generally write in to this list, but I read it often. I learn so much from you all and wanted to say thanks for articulating many questions and sharing information related to gps.

I did have a question related to chat room participation. I have already downloaded & installed related software etc.

Does a chat participant need a to have a special kind of microphone in order to participate in the conversation?

Is it possible to listen with out any special equipment?

Thanks for your help.
Marianne